We are often on the look out for quality people as our business expands, if the job description below sounds interesting and you can meet all the criteria then get in touch and we can add you to our list.
- Full Time or part time seasonal Gardener – Potential to become all year round employment.
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, gardener that is looking for employment, job satisfaction, regular salary, paid holiday and pension amongst other benefits. Ideally would suit someone who is looking to further their career in a growing business built on high-standards.
You will need to meet the following requirements;
- Be honest and reliable
- Have knowledge of plant identification, pruning and care.
- Able to demonstrate experience in working with safety and precision, using a range of power and hand tools, such as hedge trimmers, lawnmowers, strimmers etc.
- Someone who is happy to work on their own as well as with an established team.
- Willing to work in all weather conditions. Rain-or-Shine
- Possess great customer service skills and consistently complete work to a very high standard.
- You must have the physical strength to work a full day in all manner of gardening activities, including manual labour, lifting and operating machinery and equipment.
A full, clean, valid driving licence is required as some driving will be involved.
If you meet all of the above requirements, we would be delighted to hear from you by email, telling us a bit about yourself.